Saturday, February 23, 2008

Winter of Our Discontent...

For those of you joining us, please do not adjust your screens.
Below are a few of the Star Trek based videos I've done; first is a TOS tribute, using the song "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. Second is a Enterprise tribute, using "Yellow" by Coldplay; and finally the third and last video is a DS9 tribute I recently edited using "Diary of Jane" by Breaking Benjamin.







I had a lot of fun working on these... long boring hours of compiling all my series episodes into clips and then editing them to the soundtracks.
I highly doubt I'll do anymore of these videos, there aren't too many good songs that inspire me to create one. I'd love to work on an SG-1 or Atlantis or even a Battlestar Galactica video; but It is time consuming and tiresome work.

- Dan

No comments: